Lease Term - August 1, 2021 - July 28, 2022........... Available for early start date... as early as June 9, 2021...
603 East Seneca Street is near the intersection of Stewart Avenue and East Seneca Street - 15 minute walk to Cornell Campus / Collegetown and/or 5 minute walk to downtown Ithaca (The Commons). Located in the historical district of Ithaca - a predominately residential and grad student housing neighborhood.
- Beautiful, Spacious Living with historic charm
- Original ireplace in living room (decorative only)
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Bedroom
- Double closet in bedroom and 2 separate closets in living room
- High Ceiling / Lot of Character
- 2nd floor of 3 story building - 14 units total
- Laundry in building
- Furnished - can stay at no extra charge or be removed
- On Bus Route (less than 1 minute walk easily)
- Reserved off street parking available
- Discounted Monthly Installment = $1325 - includes heat, hot/cold water and cooking gas
- Trash / Recycling Removal = $275 per person per year (NO Trash tags) - you may dispose of trash / recycling 24 hours a day without purchasing trash tags or taking trash / recycling to the curb on pick up days.