603 East Seneca Street is near the intersection of Stewart Avenue and East Seneca Street - 15 minute walk to Cornell Campus / Collegetown and/or 5 minute walk to downtown Ithaca (The Commons). Located in the historical district of Ithaca - a predominately residential and grad student housing neighborhood. It is on a very large lot with large yard.
Furnished 2 Bedroom on 3rd level of 3 story building (14 units total - 13 units are either studio or 1 bedrooms and 1 is a 2 bedroom).
- Discounted Rent Rate for 2 person = $1,630.00 ($815 per person). Rent includes cooking gas & hot/cold water. Tenant pays electric (which includes heat)... Since the apartment is on the third floor and you have your own thermostat controls in the living room and bedrooms the additional cost for heat is minimal.
- Trash / Recycling removal is $300 per person per lease year (you do not need to use trash tags and may dispose of trash/recycling 24 hours a day)
- Temperature Control in living area and separate control in bedrooms
- Lease Term: August 1, 2023 through Jul 28, 2024
- Open Living Plan
- Coin-op laundry in building
- Reserved off street parking available on-site for $950 per year.
- Furnished at no difference in cost.
- Historic building built as a one family home in 1877
- 15 minute walk to Law School and 5 minute walk to downtown Ithaca (The Commons)
HAAG Properties, LLC
Family Owned & Operated Since 1965
607-277-2016 (please do NOT text... this number does NOT accept text)
East Buffalo Street - Ithaca - New York
Lease Start : 01 Aug 2023
Bed : 2
Bath : 1
Amenities : Furnished, Smoke Free, Yard
Parking : Off Street for Extra Fee
Lease Length : 12 Months
Listing Type : Faculty , Graduate , Professional , Undergraduate
Pets : No Pets Allowed
High-Speed Internet Available
Resident Pays Electricity
Resident Pays Heat
Resident Pays Trash Pick-up
Other Features Available No Company info
Current Certificate of Compliance
Near Bus Route
603 E Seneca St Ithaca NY
The Landlords Association of Tompkins County believes the provided information is correct but does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this site.