117 Oak Avenue is in the heart of Collegetown - on a quiet street but so, so very close to all the action on College Avenue... and so, so very close to Law School, Engineering or Business School students - only 1 minute walk to Law School or Engineering Quad... Sage Hall 3-5 minutes walk & the great thing is there are NO HILLS TO CLIMB.
Willards Straight Hall is a easy 5 minute walk.
Only 2 houses up from Collegetown Bagels - this is the PERFECT location.
Furnished apartment leased to graduate students and professionals...$2,670.00 total for up to 3 persons ($890.00 per person). Tenants share cost of electric and of Internet / Cable if desired (service provided through Charter Spectrum).
Apartment includes 3 bedrooms, living room, eat-in kitchen and bathroom.
- Carpeted - On 1st floor of a 2 story building... as you look at the "exterior rear" photo, it is the bottom apartment left of the stairwell.
- Trash / Recycling removal is $240.00 per person per year... you do NOT need to purchase trash tags from the City of Ithaca and you may dispose of trash /recycling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - Coin-Op Laundry Facilities in Building
- Lease Term - August 1, 2020 - July 28, 2021
- Reserved off-street parking available under separate lease agreement - No Pets / No Smoking / No Partying / No Outdoor Grills of any kind - Photos / Floor plan Attached
- Lease furnished at no extra charge
Please e-mail with any questions.
Thanks! Joyce Edens
HAAG Properties, LLC
Family Owned & Operated Since 1965
East Buffalo Street - Ithaca - New York
607-277-2016 (please do NOT text... this number does NOT accept text)
Lease Start : 01 Aug 2020
Bed : 3
Bath : 1
Amenities : Furnished, Smoke Free
Square Footage : 700
Parking : Off Street for Extra Fee
Lease Length : 12 Months
Listing Type : Professional , Graduate , Undergraduate , Faculty