Remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in desirable Fall Creek location (corner of E. Lincoln and Tioga). Newley remodeled kitchen and bathroom, fresh paint, and washer/dryer in unit. Landscaping on the property is provided.
This home is located in the heart of the Fall Creek neighborhood of Downtown Ithaca. This is a quiet, safe, family and student oriented neighborhood with lots of charm and character. The house is a short 5 blocks from the Ithaca Commons and in walking distance to Ithaca Falls, Cascadilla Gorge, Tompkins Park, Fall Creek Elementary School, Boyton Middle/High School, Gimme! coffee and several restaurants. Close to TCAT bus line, several falls, and gorges for hiking, as well as local restaurants.
This building is local owner operated. We are accessible, flexible, and willing to help tenants. Please contact to schedule a showing!
Apartment snapshot: • Address: 302 E Lincoln Street, Apt#1 (1st floor)
• Available: August 1, 2022
• Description: 2br, 1bath
• Furnished: NO
• Rent: $1,655
• Included Utilities: None
• Utilities Estimates: Water, Electricity, Gas = $60-$80 per person
• Laundry: In-Unit (newer washer & dryer)
• Parking: 2 Car Garage (Heated and insulated, can be used as a workshop)
• Pets: Dogs only. Pet Fee $600 for the lease term
• Lease: 12 month lease
• Deposit: $1,655 (+ pet fee if applicable)
• Payment Options: PayPal / Venmo/ Cash or Check
Application Process: Complete Online Application: https://itownproperties.managebuilding.com/Resident/rental-application Tenant Screening for Applicants: $20 (cost will be refunded if lease is signed)