603 East Seneca Street is near the intersection of Stewart Avenue and East Seneca Street - 15 minute walk to Cornell Campus / Collegetown and/or 5 minute walk to downtown Ithaca (The Commons). Located in the historical district of Ithaca - a predominately residential and grad student housing neighborhood.
Seneca @ Stewart Bus Stop less than 1 minute walk.
1 Bedroom on first level of 3 story building (14 units total - 13 units are either studio or 1 bedrooms and 1 is a 2 bedroom).
This apartment has incredible natural light... facing South for all the Sunshine
- High Ceilings
- Fireplace is decorative only as it is the original fireplace and is non-operational
- Beautiful brick wall in bedroom
- Full size kitchen with gas stove
- Authentic Victorian Architecture in Living Space
- Carpeted - 1stfloor of 3 story building (All studios or 1 bedrooms excluding 1 which is a 2 bedroom - all grad students or professionals) - Faces South
- Own Thermostat - you control your heat - Coin-Op laundry in building - Currently furnished with basic furniture - which can be left for your use at no extra charge or removed at no extra charge
Discounted Monthly Rent Installment for 1 person = $1,315. Rent includes heat, hot/cold water and cooking gas. Tenant is responsible for Electric and Internet. There is a one time payment for Trash / Recycling Removal of $265 per person per year. No Trash Tags Required and No Worries about taking Trash / Recycling to curbside on collection day.
Lease Term – 12 Noon, August 1, 2019 through 11:59am, July 28, 2020
NO PETS / NO SMOKING / NO PARTYING / NO OUTDOOR GRILLS OF ANY KIND