117 Oak Avenue is in the heart of Collegetown - on a quiet street but so, so very close to all the action on College Avenue... and so, so very close to Law School, Engineering or Business School students - only 1 minute walk to Law School or Engineering Quad... Sage Hall 3-5 minutes walk & the great thing is there are NO HILLS TO CLIMB.
Willards Straight Hall is a easy 5 minute walk.
Only 2 houses up from Collegetown Bagels - this is the PERFECT location.
Furnished apartment leased to graduate students and professionals...$2,655.00 total for up to 3 persons ($885.00 per person). Tenants share cost of electric and of Internet / Cable if desired (service provided through Charter Spectrum).
Apartment includes 3 bedrooms, living room, eat-in kitchen and bathroom.
- Carpeted - On 1st floor of a 2 story building... as you look at the "exterior rear" photo, it is the bottom apartment right of the stairwell.
- Trash / Recycling removal is $235 per person per year... you do NOT need to purchase trash tags from the City of Ithaca and you may dispose of trash /recycling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (if you are required to handle trash/recycling yourself... - Coin-Op Laundry Facilities in Building
- Lease Term - August 1, 2019 - July 28, 2020
- Reserved off-street parking available under separate lease agreement - No Pets / No Smoking / No Partying / No Outdoor Grills of any kind - Photos / Floor plan attached
- Lease furnished at no extra charge
Lease Start : 01 Aug 2019
Bed : 3
Bath : 1
Amenities : Furnished, Unfurnished, Smoke Free
Square Footage : 650
Parking : Off Street for Extra Fee
Lease Length : 12 Months
Listing Type : Professional , Graduate , Undergraduate , Faculty
Pets : No Pets Allowed
Resident Pays Electricity
High-Speed Internet Available
Resident Pays Trash Pick-up
Other Features Available
Near Bus Route
Current Certificate of Compliance
117 Oak Avenue Ithaca NY
The Landlords Association of Tompkins County believes the provided information is correct but does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this site.