Spacious Private Rooms available in a Victorian House - only a minute walk to Law School / Engineering Quad. You can see the Law School from the front porch. Sage is just a few minutes easy walk.
113 Oak Avenue is on a quiet street; yet - just a 1/2 block away from the restaurants, coffee shops, market, banks, etc. on College Avenue. Sidewalks are well lit.
This house just became available on a "per room" basis.
- 12 individual rooms
- 3 Floors (4 bedrooms on each floor)
- 4 full bathrooms - 1 on the first floor, 2 on the second floor and 1 on the third floor
- Coin-Op laundry in the building (you do not need to go outdoors to get to laundry room)
- Front Porch (no partying - no outdoor grills)
- Large eat-in Kitchen with 3 large refrigerators / 4 burner gas range / dishwasher / microwave / basic dishes / pots/pans / flatware
- Large dining room (or separate common room)
- Large foyer (as you would expect in a Victorian home)
- Large living space
- Discounted Monthly Rent per room for 1 person only = start at $975 (10 month lease - rooms are also available for a 12 month lease - different rent rate applies)
- Rent includes heat, hot/cold water, electric and cooking gas.
- Tenant is responsible for Internet
- There is a one time payment for Trash / Recycling removal of $300 per year (no trash tags are needed and you may dispose of trash / recycling 24 hours a day)
Flexible lease terms:
- August 1, 2023 through May 28, 2024
- June 1, 2023 through May 28, 2024
Reserved off street parking available under separate lease agreement.
Coin op laundry available on-site
NO ANIMALS OF ANY KIND / NO SMOKING / NO PARTYING / NO OUTDOOR GRILLS
Only Serious Grad Students should apply